Our skin is very sensitive and it needs proper care and attention. Various types of viruses hit our skin and may cause irritation and infections. Cold Sore is one of them and is described as painful red swelling usually on or near the mouth. It is also called Fever Blister and is caused by the herpes simplex virus. They usually appear on lips, chin, nostril, or cheeks. Type 1 Cold Sores are called Simplex virus, which outbreak again and again and capable of being transmitted from person to person, means they are contagious.
Often People mix the terms Cold Store and Canker Sore and use them interchangeably. But they are quite different in nature and they should be treated with different medicines. Canker Sores are bacterial infections and are associated with inside mouth infections. Unlike Core Sores, Canker Sores are not contagious. Core Sores usually remain in your body and activate as a result of taking stress, anxiety. An exposure to sun light could also activate them. Women usually tries to hide Core Sores using make ups, but this makes the case more worst. Normally, they disappear from the skin within 7 to 14 days without any treatment. So, in order to get rid of them, you are not required to take any action. But, you may follow these methods to get rid of the blister Fast.
How to Get Rid of blister Fast:
As they give so much pain to the patient, it is suggested to follow these methods to get rid of the blister Fast:
1. Apply Zinc Ointment on the affected area of skin. When applying Ointment on the affected area, please do not touch your finger with other surrounding area of the skin.
2. Apply petroleum based product such as Petroleum Jelly. It is found to be most effective in treating this problem. Please use good quality Jelly as there are so many cheap flanking products available in the market, which would only help Cold Sore to spread more.
3. Sometimes, they could be painful a lot. In this case, pain killers like ibuprofen or aspirin can reduce your pain.
4. Don’t use Potato chips and citrus fruits because they further irritate cold sores.
5. Use of anesthetic ointment which contains benzocaine can numb the pain. Use it until Cold Sores vanish from the skin.
6. Anti biotic medicine such as Acyclovir can be used.
7. Stay away from direct sun light and use sun block cream or lotion.
8. Use of lipstick that contains sun filtering ingredients may ease the pain and helps in getting rid of Cold Sores.
9. Wash your hand frequently with medicated soaps and lotions.
10. Avoid kissing your children and others, because it will spread quite easily in this manner. As I mentioned in previous lines that it is Contagious.
11. Wash the towel and cloths in boiled water after usage. If you keep them clean and germs free, it will definitely restrict Core Sores and give them less chances of growing.
12. Don’t touch your eyes or genitals after touching Cold Sores.
Core Sores are definitely a painful skin disease and proper care is very necessary to get rid of them. If you do not get rid of them using the above methods, my sincere advice is to consult the dermatologist. He or She could prescribe better medicines.